4.27.2009

27/30

...and like all tired, old and beautiful things...
she is subject to my boredom
for it is not her that has sanctioned my dissolved interest but rather the idea of her lasting

You see I've been bored with the thought
not the action
In fact, then I was more satisfied with what I fantasized
now I'm content with what I'm with
and soon I'm be done cause it's come and gone
The elasticity has been overstretched
The velcro on love no longer can mesh
demagnetization
no more polarization
the stagnation has reached stank
and I thank God for words to release
so I can cease the jumbled thoughts and reiterate what I've written to conjugate
You've been able to see me demonstrate my lack of interest
but I give this no affirmation of conduct
I need a confirmation
So I stare into you're eyes
and plainly state
We aren't here
we never made it there
and this is going no where

No comments: