4.23.2009

23/30

I'm buggin'
eyes wide open to the world like my arms yet I'm feeling rejected
denied access to smiles via gratification
mine are forced, mine are applied like temporary tattoos
dangling like dusty frames hung crookedly
Look at me, I'm a number in a numbers game
I'm a single letter in an encyclopedia
i provide unity to consistency
I feel as important as a blade of grass
Collectively in this world I support the beauty, but I can be cut
brushed away
killed, peed on
pulled, trampled
baked, eaten
and shitted on
But I still add to uniformity
My tiny voice cries insanity, as I'm restless like a hummingbird heart
I'm malcontent like a prestigious painter
and I'm angry like a deranged pit bull
Four years of my life blurred by to get a paper at which has provided no use other than to signify to letters
BA...but it feels like BS b/c it has depreciated in value
in fact I made more money while in an institution
who should be institutionalized?!
I feel like my white coat is already worn because I've sworn to prosper
yet my vision is construed through the kaleidoscope called life
guess I'll have another drink
that way the vision will make more sense

No comments: